These baked meatballs are a breeze to make and since the recipe makes about 3 dozen you can easily freeze for future dinners!
I love packing my freezer with partially or fully prepped meals to pull out on busy or exhausted days. One of the ways I do this is by pre-portioning meat for specific dinners. Family sized portions of pork chops, baked ham, chicken breasts, bacon and ground chuck are all packed in freezer bags and frozen. This makes the dinner process so much more efficient. I love only defrosting what we need and making meals quickly!
- 2 Pounds ground beef (I used 90/10)
- 3 Eggs
- 1½ cups bread crumbs (Italian, panko, or plain)
- 1 yellow onion, minced
- ½ Teaspoon each of salt and pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of spices - your choice (I used oregano, parsley, 21 Spice Seasoning, and garlic powder)
- Mix all ingredients together with your hands and form into golfball sized meatballs. Place on a wire rack that is resting in a rimmed jellyroll pan. Bake for 30 minutes at 350.
- Serve with marinara and pasta. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoy these easy meatballs and come up with some fun flavor combinations. We’d love to hear what you make!