Let’s be honest. There are a million food blogs out there. No matter your culinary tastes, there are countless ways to find new recipes and enjoy food. We totally understand – and are probably reading your blog :). But, we also realize that more time than naught, the average blog reader has no time to cook dinner. Six o’clock rolls around – and that next meal is a total mystery.
We know this – because we are the same way. We don’t have time to create an elaborate meal plan. Nor do we have time to shop for a hundred ingredients. But, what we do have is an arsenal of easy dinner solutions that our mothers taught us. Who needs a recipe when, in 30 minutes, we can throw together a meal and dinner is on the table?
That is what our mothers taught us – to know our way around a kitchen so six o’clock doesn’t catch us by surprise. Our mothers didn’t stop there, though. They fully equipped us to run a whole house. And those skills are going to end up on this blog.
Want to know if you will benefit from this site? Here’s how you know. This blog is perfect for you if…
- You work 9-5 and are exhausted once you get home.
- You only have a few cans of black beans in your cupboard.
- You burn pasta sauce on the stove.
- Your children are crying in the background and you can barely pull the plates out of the cabinet.
- You are caring and providing for a family – and are doing it all on your own.
- You are a new bride and have no idea how to stock a kitchen.
- Your husband expects a three-course meal every night. Actually, we are still figuring out how to do this. 🙂
- You are looking for easy ways to clean your house – without adding to your chores.
- You have no time to cook dinner.
Please, please come join us! Follow us on social media to laugh at our escapades – and receive our newsletter to stay in touch. We can’t wait to enjoy this ride with you.
by Lauren Chattman [Taunton Press]